Dirty blonde hair is everywhere these days.
We see it in the ads and movies.
We’ve even got our own hashtags, #DirtyBlonde, #CzechBitch, #Pussified and #BikiniBarbie.
In the latest installment of “10 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Working in Hollywood,” I wanted to find out just what this new look was all about.
So, with a little help from my stylist and friends, I pulled together a list of 10 things I wish I knew before I started working in Hollywood.
But before I get to those things, let’s start with the fact that we have no idea what dirty blonde hairstyles are.
We’ll leave it to the experts to figure that out.
And I hope that you guys don’t either.
What we do know is that the hairstyles we’re talking about are definitely out there.
So what do we do?
I’ve been doing the same thing for over 10 years and I’ve always been surprised by the amount of people that are willing to share their tips on the topic.
Here are a few of the things I’ve learned about the topic: • What you can expect when it comes to a dirty blonde’s hairstyle: • The most common hair type among Hollywood actresses, actors and models is the classic braid.
• The hairstyles that you might see in an ad or movie are not necessarily dirty blonde, they are often a mix of blonde and brown.
• If you’re a fan of classic hairstyles like braid, be careful not to wear any make-up or make-ups, because they are not safe for work.
• You can wear your hair in a bun with bangs or loose curls, or you can go in a braid with bang ends or short curls.
• A lot of women wear their hair down, with long and straight extensions.
• What hair colors and styles are common for the majority of Hollywood actresses and actors?
• What styles do you see in the movies, TV shows and commercials?
What do you think is most interesting about these hairstyles?